• How Leor and Antwan developed the idea for this study based on their personal backgrounds
• Different themes which came up in interviews with the Israelis and Palestinians in the study
• The moving story of a former Israeli military officer and how he experienced the pain of the Palestinian people during an ayahuasca ceremony
• How music and prayer in the ceremonies helped to encourage empathy and cultural connection among participants
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.