• How distractions and addictions get in the way of our ability to connect with ourselves
• How the epidemic of loneliness and the epidemic of overdoses intersect
• The pharmacological pathways of oxytocin and the function of the dopaminergic system
• How psychedelic experiences “shake up” one’s sense of self and the therapeutic effect of this process
• The double-edged sword of the feelings of group cohesion produced by oxytocin
• The impact of psychedelics on one’s worldview
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.