• Leveraging neuroplasticity using psychedelics and other tools to help physical medicine and rehabilitation patients regain function
• Anecdotes of other spine injury patients who’ve regained function or sensation following a psychedelic experience
• The connection between spasticity and psychedelics
• How the response to psychedelics has changed over time for Jim
• Connecting physical therapy and psychedelic therapy to improve efficacy of rehabilitation
• How different mechanisms of neuroplasticity may be used in concert to promote recovery
• Harm reduction tips
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.