• The emerging field of health behavior change
• Types of health-related behaviors that could be encouraged by psychedelic experiences
• The new paradigm of “behavioral psychedelics”
• Possible preventative health roles for psychedelics
• The evidence from tobacco and alcohol cessation trials for health behavior changes following psychedelic use
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.