• Conditions for participating in Dr. Johnson’s current survey research
• How Dr. Johnson designs his studies and chooses how he analyzes the data collected
• The results of the first randomized study examining the use of psilocybin for depression
• How the preparation process for psilocybin-assisted therapy may be clinically useful as a standalone treatment
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.