• The kinds of life transitions ketamine is helpful with in Dr. Azam’s experience
• What kinds of patients Dr. Azam’s practice serves
• The unique mechanism of ketamine
• Leveraging ketamine treatment to navigate breakups or professional transitions
• Ketamine assisted psychotherapy vs stand-alone ketamine infusions, and when having the extra support of therapy may be especially beneficial
• The role of integration and peer support in ketamine treatments
• The research into ketamine treatment for suicidal ideation
• How Dr. Azam sets up treatment programs for different kinds of patients
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.