• Discussing the launch of the Psychedelic Medicine Association
• The barriers to clinicians being fully informed on psychedelic medicine
• Why clinicians are weary to discuss psychedelic therapy
• The importance of dialogue between healthcare workers and those working within psychedelic science, medicine, and law
• How the Psychedelic Medicine Association will fill this niche and work to better integrate psychedelic therapy into existing institutions of medicine and psychiatry
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.