• Using VR to induce relaxation in preparation for psychedelic journeys
• Augmenting peak psychedelic experiences with VR
• VR as a technology which may promote therapeutic alliance
• Using VR to store memories of psychedelic experiences to facilitate integration
• Transitioning between normal consciousness and altered states with the help of VR
• VR as a “digital diazepam” for decreasing the intensity of a psychedelic experience without pharmacological intervention
• The potential dangers of overstimulation or triggering traumas with VR and psychedelics
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.