• How wilderness therapy made Dr. Braunstein reevaluate his understanding of psychiatry
• Psycholytic vs psychedelic uses of cannabis for therapeutic purposes
• How Dr. Braunstein approaches patients as unique individuals when considering treatment options
• Using cannabis to help patients encounter buried traumas in a safe, therapeutic setting
• Contradictions for cannabis-assisted psychotherapy
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.