CBD: Beyond the Basics with Cannabinoid Researcher Hunter Land
In this episode, Hunter shares the science-based reality of dosing guidelines for using CBD for various conditions and purposes. He answers questions regarding sublingual delivery, whether you can develop tolerance to CBD, the difference between broad-spectrum full-spectrum CBD, and much more.
In This Episode
• The difficulty in establishing CBD dosing guidelines.
• A discussion of whether one can develop tolerance to CBD
• What to look for when choosing a CBD product.
• Whether the long-term use of cannabis affects CBD effectivity
“At low doses, we do think there might be some enhanced stimulation effect. But we also know it’s not like a stimulant like amphetamine or caffeine. It seems to function differently than that.” [6:20]
“We don’t have guidance on pesticides either. So I think beyond just knowing what’s in products based on standardization techniques, also what contaminates could be present is also of importance.” [25:40]
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.