• The inspiration for this ketamine study
• How the frontline healthcare workers in the study were chosen
• What makes a person a good candidate for group therapy
• The protocol for the ketamine assisted therapy used in the study
• Why the therapy began with a low, sublingual dose of ketamine
• How psychotherapy was integrated with ketamine treatments in this study
• The reductions in PTSD, depression, and anxiety that resulted from the ketamine assisted therapy
• Why Hannah sometimes sees an increase in anxiety towards the beginning of the therapeutic process
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.