• How traditional cultures conceptualize mental suffering
• The limits of Western psychiatry when crossing cultural boundaries
• How the animist perspective of Shipibo healers informs their approach to healing
• Dangers of over-emphasizing the medicalization of psychedelics
• The relational, rather than an individualistic focus of ayahuasca ceremonies
• Confronting our individual and collective shadows
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.