• What the current research says concerning ketamine’s biochemical effects in the body
• The connection between ketamine and glutamate receptors and what this could mean for its anti-depressant effects
• Studies into ketamine’s use as an anti-depressant and what this suggests about its efficacy
• Ketamine as a treatment for various chronic pain conditions
• The difference between racemic ketamine and s-ketamine
• The future of ketamine trials
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.