• Rick Doblin’s personal journey
• The history of the MDMA’s synthesis and legality
• Rick’s first experiences with MDMA and early experiments with MDMA therapy
• MAPS’ “two-pronged” strategy for mass mental health
• Early efforts to get an MDMA therapy protocol approved by the FDA following prohibition
• The politics of concerns about MDMA neurotoxicity and how this impacted MAPS’ early approach
• The results of the first phase three studies of MDMA for PTSD
• How FDA approval of MDMA will lead to an international cascade of approval and rescheduling
• Rick’s predictions for psychedelic medicine in the years to come
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.