• Dr. Medrano’s background and how he got involved in psychedelic medicine and spiritual practices
• How does Dr. Medrano help clients make meaning out of drug-induced altered states
• Why Dr. Medrano refers to ketamine as “the great imitator”
• The importance of understanding a patient’s cultural and meaning making background
• How to work more intentionally with set and setting and incorporate ceremonial practices
• Shifting away from a “goal-oriented” perspective of psychedelic experiences
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.