• What drew both Tah and Kole to working with huachuma ceremonies
• The origin of the terms huachuma and San Pedro.
• Some common experiences during a huachuma ceremony.
• The preparation and support facilitators provide before and during a huachuma ceremony, and the necessity of follow up support.
• The importance of relaxation and the use of TRE (Tension and Trauma Release Exercise) to help the body relax at the beginning of their ceremonies.
• How modern treatments promote “Transformation TRAPP.” and prevent true healing.
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.