• The reported benefits and risks of microdosing psilocybin mushrooms and LSD
• Whether someone’s height and weight make a difference in their dosage
• The overwhelming number of those suffering from depression who reported significant improvements in their survey
• Why microdosing may not be advisable for those with anxiety
• Dr. Fadminan reports on study findings regarding conditions including: depression, PMS, migraine headaches, and bipolar
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.