• The unique needs of POC not typically addressed in psychedelic ceremonies or integration circles
• The disconnect between the Western therapeutic paradigm of healing individuals vs the more communal approaches to healing in traditional black cultures and how to bridge this gap
• How People of Color Psychedelic Collective creates community and fosters opportunities for people of color involved with psychedelics
• The intersection of intergenerational trauma and psychedelic healing for people of color
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.