• How both hallucinogenic and non-hallucinogenic psychedelics may be used together to reach a greater patient population
• Why the hallucinogenic component of psychedelics may not be necessary for their efficacy
• Contraindications involving the hallucinogenic component of psychedelics
• Potential cardiovascular concerns with regular psychedelic use due to action on serotonin receptor 5-HT2B
• Why it may be desirable to have a range of psychedelic medications which produce different intensities of subjective effects to treat a wider range of patients
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.