• The psycho-social changes which often follow mystical experiences
• The connection between mystical experiences and “spiritual emergencies”
• The difficulty of working with a spiritual element in the context of psychedelic therapy and research
• How the typical Western protocols for psychedelic therapy encourage an inward experience
• Why people who rank highly in the personality trait absorption are more likely to have mystical experiences, both spontaneously and while under the influence of psychedelics
• Ways to train psychological states of surrender and acceptance prior to high-dose psychedelic therapy which can encourage mystical experiences and prevent adverse reaction
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.