• The approach of the Translational Psychedelic Research (TrPR) Program and its upcoming research
• The pharmacological differences between psilocybin and psilocin and how the experience induced by the substances may differ
• In-subject study design and how it is used in Dr. Woolley’s psilocin trials
• The mechanisms for tolerance with using psychedelic drugs
• Data on the contraindication of psychedelic use for individuals with bipolar disorder
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.