Psilocybin Patient Experience with Dr. Lynn Marie Morski
This was my first (and to this date only) experience with a curated psilocybin ceremony, involving intention setting, a playlist specifically-designed for the journey, and a well-planned environment. It was actually that experience that ultimately led me to start this podcast.
I describe how this psilocybin experience helped convey certain messages and led me into a sense of clarity through new introspection. During my psilocybin journey, I was able to deeply reflect on episodes in my life in ways that gave them the closure I hadn’t even been aware that I needed. It helped me gain perspective on my anxiety and actually be grateful for its source. I have since been able to carry some of the clarity of this experience forward with me in other aspects of my life.
As a bonus, I discuss a bit about how a microdose of psilocybin led me to finally quit practicing medicine.
In This Episode
• Setting intentions as part of a psilocybin ceremony
• The messages that the plants can convey during an experience
• The clarity that is imparted by psilocybin
• How psilocybin has affected my sense of anxiety
• The possible delayed introspective effects of psilocybin microdosing
“Especially during this psilocybin journey, I felt like the plants were speaking to me. Not necessarily in a language but in very clear senses in what they were trying to convey.” [10:40]
“When you’re in the effects, things seem so dramatic and real and you feel this sense of calm and oneness. It’s hard to realize that that’s going to wear off.” [16:39]
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.