• The four guiding principles of psychedelic harm reduction
• Why romantic partners often don’t make the best trip sitters
• The intricacies of consent in a harm reduction setting
• Dealing with burnout as a harm reduction professional
• How to hold space in an authentic, empathetic way
• Gamifying harm reduction
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.