• The approach and avoidance systems of human motivation
• How avoidant behaviors can develop into mental illnesses
• How working through avoidance is crucial for both conventional and psychedelic therapies
• The experience of avoidance in psychedelic therapy and how this can be conducive to acceptance
• How the idea of relaxed beliefs under psychedelics intersects with avoidance
• Different mechanisms for MDMA and classic psychedelics for facilitating letting go
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.