• The state of research on psychedelic healing for survivors of sexual assault
• The relationship between preparatory work and the efficacy of psychedelic therapies for people with PTSD
• The difficulty of choosing the right guide or facilitator as a person with trauma
• Why there isn’t one best medicine to heal sexual trauma
• Why ketamine may be effective for people struggling with dissociation due to traumatic experiences
• The importance of the three domains of mind, body, and spirit in psychedelic work
• The variety of ethical concerns relating to behavior of guides or facilitators
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.