• Problems of representation and access for LGBTQIA2S+ individuals in the psychedelic space
• Current research being done on the intersection between psychedelic therapies and unique issues faced by gender and sexuality minorities
• Preparations to take before guiding a psychedelic experience for LGBTQIA2S+ people, particularly if you do not come from the community
• How plant medicines could have unique benefits for the LGBTQIA2S+ community
• Issues of poverty faced by marginalized peoples and how to support equity of access to emerging psychedelic therapies
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.