• Contraindications which can arise during detox periods which may require a person to be fully detoxed prior to pursuing any psychedelic-assisted therapy for SUD
• The neuro-physical effects and the psychological effects of psychedelic substances
• The role of peer support in psychedelic-assisted therapy for SUD
• The stigma around psychedelic therapies within traditional recovery programs and communities
• How psychedelic therapy protocols interface with current guidelines from the American Society of Addiction Medicine
• The future of insurance coverage for psychedelic therapies
• Issues of “psychedelic exceptionalism”
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.