• When to call the psychedelic peer support hotline
• The history of peer support and when it may be helpful
• Why Joshua believes its important for peer support volunteers to have had their own psychedelic experiences
• The ways peer support and psychotherapy differ
• The limits of peer support
• How peer support is similar to the methods used in MDMA-assisted therapy
• Critiques of peer support Joshua has heard and his responses
• The relationship between peer support and theoretical frameworks in psychotherapy
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.