• The importance of examining refund policies of psychedelic retreats or therapy practices
• Rick’s bio-, psycho-, and social considerations for not proceeding with a psychedelic journey
• Why these considerations are often molecule-specific
• What kinds of interpersonal conflicts may warrant postponing a psychedelic journey
• Distinguishing between overwhelming fear and typical anxiety prior to a psychedelic experience
• The impacts of traumatic political or social events on mental health and postponing a journey
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.