• How might screening and assessment change once psychedelic therapies are more widely authorized and not only accessible as clinical trials?
• Reckoning with the exclusion criteria around psychedelic therapies
• The importance of thorough preparation in achieving the best patient outcomes
• The dynamics of consent in preparation versus in the midst of the session and how therapists can more intentionally approach these questions
• What should therapists do when a patient is not in a calm state of mind at the time of the scheduled psychedelic therapy?
• Why integration is critical to facilitating healing in psychedelic therapy
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.