• The design of Dr. Thambi’s study of psychedelic therapy for cancer patients struggling with depression
• Group versus individual forms of psychedelic therapy
• Crafting an ideal setting for psychedelic therapy with music, artwork, etc.
• Changes in depression scores, anxiety, and pain amongst the participants in Dr. Thambi’s trial
• Optimizing the experience for psychedelic therapists as well as patients
• Dr. Thambi’s on-going “diad trial” for cancer patients and a loved one
* The Psychedelic Medicine Podcast has allowed the Psychedelic Medicine Association to post episodes as an educational resource, and in return the PMA is hosting the podcast show notes.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.